Pre-Operative Instructions for Patients Receiving General Anesthesia or IV Sedation in our office:
1. We will ask that you be on an empty stomach when you come in. That means nothing to eat or drink from midnight the night before.
2. You must be accompanied with an adult to drive you home after surgery. Minors must be accompanied with a parent or legal guardian.
3. Wear a short sleeve, loose fitting shirt the day of surgery, as we will be monitoring your blood pressure and pulse.
4. Please notify us if you have any cold or flu symptoms a few days before your surgery date.
5. Please do not wear Contact Lenses.
6. If you take regular medication for any reason, please check with Dr. Zebovitz to verify whether or not you should continue taking them on the day of your surgery.